Every day we learn something new and forget the next day.
Recently, I forget to wear a jacket on a flight and wrote the first bullet as a pointer to remember in the future. This became a daily habit and gave idea to this blog.
Below are the lessons learned:
1. Always carry a jacket in the flight.
2. Over communication is a better thing.
3. Never take a middle seat in the flight.
4. Take care of your skin.
5. Check gelatin before eating any dessert.
6. The defense is the best way to win a ping pong match.
7. Always check your work.
8. Honey and plain yogurt is a good combo.
9. Drinking on a weekday is a bad idea.
10. Discovered Shankar’s music on Spotify. Such a talented sitar player.
11. Best way to eat raspberry is to squash it with your tongue, don’t chew it.
12. Always ask a question to the senior leadership in the company town hall.
13. Legally, a recruiter can’t ask your current salary.
14. Put the phone on an airplane mode for fast charging.
15. Speak slowly and pay attention to the right pronunciation.
16. The most effective listening technique: summarize the person’s message.
17. Meeting notes are important and share the summarize action items.
18. The smell of Coffee beans takes away sleepiness.
19. Save money for the rainy days.
20. Before you spend money, ask yourself – “is this worth the value?”
21. Cold shower after running feels great.
I have decided to note down my random thoughts to share the information.