Okay, recently I finished reading a novel ‘High fidelity’ by Nick Hornby. Amazing book only if you are a guy (if you are curious about my comment, I would suggest reading the book or watch its adapted movie. Anyways, this blog isn’t about whether the novel is good or bad (FYI – It’s brilliant) but about the protagonist who talks everything in reference to “Top 5”. For instance, Top 5 music albums, Top 5 breakups, Top 5 vacations and the list continue. I’m sure you get the gist of it.
Now if you’re thinking if I am going to ask you think in terms of top 5 then you’re wrong. After reading the book ,If you start thinking that way, don’t blame me.
This made me think ‘What are my top 5 blogs?”. I couldn’t decide top 5 so I came up with top 10 blogs. I have shared the list below with their respective links.
On a lighter note, “everyone has their favorite person/child/friend/employee whether you agree or not”.
My top 10-
- Salsa – The story of Twist & turns: The idea came from my own experience which was exaggerated to add the masala. http://www.indiansage.net/toastmasters-2/salsa/
- A drive to Remember: The idea came while I was driving to Mahabhaleshwar. I have won numerous awards for this speech at Toastmasters club. http://www.indiansage.net/toastmasters-2/a-drive-to-remember/
- Nana – My idol: This blog is dedicated to the person whom I love the most. Yup, I never say “No” to him. http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/lessons-from-nanas-life-blog-121/
- My first red Rose: I wrote this as a mockery to Valentine’s Day. It was meant to be funny, I hope you laugh. http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/my-first-rose/
- Thup – Thup: A normal person relaxes at a barber shop, but I am unconventionally normal, so I thought of writing my thought process in a barber shop. Believe or not, I don’t like watching cricket matches at the saloon. – http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/thup-thup-blog-106/
- Serious conversation between two dudes: This one is 100 % loosely based on conversations between ABC and XYZ. (My readers are smart, they will figure out who is ABC and XYZ) – http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/the-serious-conversation-between-two-bros/
- Icebreaker speech: This was my first speech at the Toastmasters club, objectives of speech was introduce myself to the club. After 3 months of editing & rewriting over several chai, my awesome mentor (Anshul Soni) approved it – http://www.indiansage.net/toastmasters-2/final-icebreaker-speech/
- Burp: Have you ever had that ‘Aaaahhaaa’ moment after eating a delicious food. This blog is my ‘ahaaaaa’ moment. – http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/burp-blog-107/
- The perfect kiss: Many people think this is my own story, but sorry to disappoint you *my life isn’t that happening*. http://www.indiansage.net/fiction/the-perfect-kiss-blog-122/
- Scream from Haveli: This is a famous folktale from Rajasthan, India. http://www.indiansage.net/fiction/scream-from-haveli-blog-120/
These blogs almost made it to the list:
- 20 minute rule: Do you want to make your life better than read it – http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/20-minutes-rule-blog-135/
- New beginning: Before boarding the flight to America, I was nervous and anxious. To calm myself, I wrote this blog. This turn out to be the most motivational blog that I have ever written. (yes, I keep revisiting it when I need that boost of energy) – http://www.indiansage.net/personal-views/new-beginning-blog-141/
P.S – This is my favourite list. Everyone has unique taste. Do let me know in the comments ‘Which one is your favourite blog from Indian Sage & why?”