This year will be different!!
Alpana’s blog has kicked my afternoon sluggishness and compelled me to write my new year resolution..
New year eve, the day to make new resolutions which typically last for few months..
In my case, they are forgotten as soon as my hangover goes away..
But this year, I feel different. May it’s the maturity which comes with age.
I’m determined to stick to my resolutions.
I wonder what went wrong with my previous resolutions.
& I admit they weren’t realistic.
I think of the 2013. It was a year where I had a tryst with failure as well as success.
I did new mistake and learned from them.. I even repeated few old mistakes (yeah, old habits die hard)..
Yet, what hasn’t changed over the years is my optimism towards life.. I admit, it has taken set back couple of times but has jumped out of its misery every time it falls to its bottom.
Now I close my eyes & introspect myself – what I want to change to become better man?
- Shred laziness from life and take control of the situation..
- No more excuses instead need to make progress..
- No more cribbing about Life & Job, instead need to become more awesome 😛
- Less TV shows and movies and more Reading & of course more Writing.
Launch my blogging website (yay, If I don’t make it soon, I promise that I will treat every reader.)(Yes, I did my first resolution by making www.IndianSage.net)
- Last but the most important, I made a Bucket list not to keep it in your drawer instead to live my life. It’s time to scratch those bullet points..
You can either relax on your couch and dream about the things that you can do and places you can visit
or you can ……
P.S: I won’t disappoint myself and my Readers.
Happy New Year..
Be First to Comment